Monday, August 10, 2009

Todayness o.o

OMG FREDDIE DID A JUMP QUEST FOR ME TODAY :D
Uh...I'll just blog about my day i guess...
Today was phun I guess :3

***Important Info b4 reading >:O***
I originally suppose to meet Wendy on the Lenape Trail to go running after X-Country practice o.o (then meet Eddie and the CMS fields) but Jerrick wanted to go fishing at 9am ._. but I didn't wake up in time T___T

***doneness o.o***

I woke up at 9am...from Jerrick's call o__o Luckily I slept with my phone pretty close to me and it didn't run outta battery.
I woke up, put some random clothes on and I was off fishing with Jerrick xD
I was drove by Jerricks mom to the Lenape and we fished around the bridge. In no time Jerrick got a fish...literally no time though...it took him like a few sec till he got a fish xD. It was pretty big too o.o. Pshh we caught a few more fish with some frustration of my bait (which kept getting stolen by the ever so smart fishies). Wendy trotted along with her running phailage (according to her o.o). She was like -sweatness- IM SWEATING SO MUCH AHH ITS IN MY EYE. Jerrick and I were like NAH UR NOT SWEATING. Yeah...we fished and met up with Michelle. Then uhh Wendy and I went to get Eddie at CMS. I ran, she biked. I got a bit tired but pshh w/e. We passed random people on a waterslide o.o. Then we thought Eddie wasn't here so we were about to leave until the xcountry coach yelled my name and introduced himself and stuff o.o Then yeah...talked to him bout joining, he said the forms were in HSN so I ran again with Wendy (Eddie just went home to get his bike cuz it was too hot to run today (like mid 90s the whole day). We finally got to the door and we went in and went to the nurses office...and yeah...it was locked >.> yeah and there was a sign all registration forms are posted online...wendy was like T____T ugh and yeah we got some water and went back to meet jerrick o.o We told him we were gonna meet Eddie (who was gonna meet us at my house) So...-1mile later in the scorching heat- k...my house, ate breakfast at 11 , talked to wendy bout uhh i forgot but i awkward turtled a lot ._. Yeah...eddie came and it was xDDD omg voice recorder...and it could play back everything backwards xD. We had phun with that, called Viola over gtalk and yeah she was like "wtf ROFLCOPTER". Yeah...we biked back to the lenape searching for Jerrick, then we got a call he was at my house but then it was too late, so we went back to my house and yeah (OMG RUN ON SENTENCE -GASP-) yeah...lots of biking in the sun...We "hung out" for a while then went to subway for lunch. We talked bout running there and stuff, then Jerrick met us then we talked bout beating people up who were gonna steal our bikes (hypothetically tho o.o). Pshh...yeah...azn food market and we biked back (eddie left tho >:O)

-waits for wendy cuz her left gear is stuck on 1 xD-

Jerrick and I were talking bout fishing (which he is OBSESSED WITH ever since he went fishing my MY equipment o.o)

Wendy came and we went back to my house and "chilled" (literally the AC was so refreshing) there.
Jerrick went back to the lenape...CAME BACK WITH A LITTLE FISHY FOR ME >.> (man he wasn't kidding when he said that...)
Wendy was like "eek"
I was like "OMG LETS PLAY WITH IT...uhh this is prob illigal too T___T"
We did random things on FB and yeah...played the word game (17k) (jerrick got somewhere in (10kish) Wendy kept getting 3ks and 2ks xD. pshh...yeah...
THEN...
SUDDENLY
DUN
DUN
DUN >:O

...

THE FISH JUMPED OUT
IT WAS SO SCARY
WENDY WAS LIKE
"eeek" ._. AGAIN o.o
Then Jerrick was like -grabs fish-
-throws in bucket-

-repeat-

Wendy: "eeek" ._.
Jerrick: -_____- -grabs-
Me: ._. lets cover the bucket

We played some more and freddie came when jerrick left o.o
We biked to freddies house and he gave wendy a squishy pencil too T.T (no more specialness for my squishy pencil) yeah...packed the wii and went back to my house
We played wii and stuff and it was o.o
Wendy left after we ended our days with ramen
Freddie stayed and played Maple with me xD
We did random jump quests (which according to freddie was the only thing bout maplestory that was worth it o.o)
lol...it was phun
yeah...randomly did stuff and he went home :\

So yeah...did some chores and stuff...gonna practice cello and piano soon...
yeah...o.o day
Oh yeah...doing xcountry from now on...no more frisbee
(scotts gonna kill me T___T)

ps.
FISHY <333>
gonna let u out tomorrow to meet ur friends...hope i cya in the future buddy :)


4 comments:

  1. ROFL ROFL ROFL u were too late kevin! i had a bucket filled with like 20 fishies O.O
    btw its jerrick...

    ReplyDelete
  2. and wat happened to your blog format :O...
    it's all....
    vertical :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope u dont eat that fishy hes a people 2. yeai fish alot 2 but all my crapsat thebeach oceanand bay fishing so much better lol

    ReplyDelete