Saturday, August 8, 2009

Okay...today...was...o___o but lets go in order from yesterday :)
okay...yesterday...
w00t the tab button works :)
Screw the tab button I'm over with that stuff D:
(back to tab) So...I started the day late when Viola and Jerrick woke up at the same 10:30am time I did. My sister wanted to go to the library but w/e. We chatted till we had to go and Jerrick decided he was really bored so he biked to my house at 2:30pm. I didn't know he was coming so I screwed going to the library with my sister and went biking with Freddie and Jerrick. We went out for some sodas at the azn food market and it was phun xD. We biked back and it was about 4:40pm apon our arival. We spiked our apple sodas with "extra strength 5hr energy" and it was pretty good o.o. Then...I remembered I had to go to the concert and Chaithu called a few hours ago about it O_O. I called him and he said it was at 5pm and I was like "phew" o.o. He picked me up at 5:20 when Jerrick and Freddie went fishing (cuz we were discussing the fishing matters when we were biking). Then...we were off, but first we stopped at al john's for pizza and to meet up with everybody else (just Chaithu's sisters' friends ._.). -awkward turtle- And we were off...
So...the concert was this band called "Incubus". It was this rockish band I never heard of o.o. The car ride was 45min ._. We waited another 45min. Then we walked half a mile to the concert. At the gate we found out we couldn't bring chairs T___T but oh well. We went in...as we got deeper and deeper...the heavy smell of tobacco smoke crescendoed to what seemed like a gas chamber. We sat down on the dirty downslanted lawn far away from the stage. The concert started...and I swear...my ears are still damaged from that concert. As the night grew darker...the people got drunker...and drunker...and drunker...There was a smog circling us...it was all pot and tobacco smoke...ugh I hated that so much...I didn't know what the singers were saying though the audio was so loud it shook my body on every note. Ugh...first concert was >.> Well at least it was phunny watching drunk people greet me o.o. And drunk girls kept yelling "SCIENCE" I was like "BIO HONORS W00T ROCK ON BIO HONORS" o.o. Well the concert ended and we got free chips :).
I went home, chatted till everybody went offline, youtubed till jungsoo appeared at 3:45am and chatted to me for a while bout how he was gaming all night ._. I went back to youtubing and slept at 5am (too early for sunrise :\). Man...it must be the 5hr energy or something ._....but that wasn't 5hrs >_> pshh...well imma write about today in another post

Sorry guys if this is confusing to read :\

2 comments:

  1. ._. ....
    uhhh...
    i see you had fun...

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. o.o...sure veerin...btw sry I messed up at the end xD something happened

    ReplyDelete